Scope of this policy
We are committed to handling personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) We will only collect and process personal data that is: processed fairly, in a transparent way and based on valid legal grounds; obtained for specific lawful purposes; adequate, relevant and not excessive; accurate and kept up to date; not held for longer than necessary; protected in appropriate ways and not transferred outside of the European Economic Area, unless adequate protective measures are in place.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes outlined in this policy:
Such as email address, telephone number, postal address;
What personal data do we collect?
We may process personal data for the following purposes:
For website administration purposes
For public relations purposes
Third Party Privacy Policies
This website uses the following third party software, their individual privacy policies may be viewed below.
What personal data is collected and how long is it retained?
We will keep personal data only for the time that is necessary to achieve the purpose(s) for which they were collected, e.g. for the duration of a contractual relationship and for a period of time thereafter if so required by applicable law or if in the primary interests of the data subjects.
Do we transfer personal data?
We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), unless adequate protective measures are in place.
What are your rights as data subjects and how to exercise them?
As data subject, you have the following rights with respect to personal data we hold about you, subject to applicable legal restrictions:
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data;
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability, i.e., the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller;
- Right to object to all or part of the processing, when legally allowed;
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling within the limits set out by the law;
- Right to withdraw consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or if you are not satisfied with how we protect your privacy, please contact
Individuals will not be charged for subject access requests, except if the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (e.g. repetitive). In such case, ESA may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on the request.
What are cookies?
Cookies we set
• To remember whether you are signed in or not (this only applies to site administrators)
Cookies others set
• This website uses Google’s analytics service to measure how many people visit the site, and which pages are visited. For more information about this cookie, see
Managing cookies in your browser
If you would like to know more about cookies, or how to control and delete them, you can visit